Marylanders will vote for governor, new state senators and delegates, a U.S. Senator, and U.S. Representatives, and other offices. Use our resources — and review responses to our candidate surveys — before you vote!
Register to Vote
...and check your voting district so you know who you can vote for - boundaries have changed for several districts!
- Register to vote by June 28 or on election day
- Not sure if you are registered? Check here
- Find your congressional and state districts
- June 28: register to vote
- July 7-14: early voting
- By July 19: Mail or hand-deliver your completed ballot to a voting location, ballot drop off box or your local board of elections
- July 19: Election Day
Inform Your Conscience
Prayerfully inform your conscience to help you discern your vote
- Forming Consciences for Faithful Citizenship | Spanish (Summaries: Part 1 | Spanish and Part 2 | Spanish)
- Pray the novena for Faithful Citizenship | Spanish
Learn about the Candidates
The Maryland Catholic Conference sent a survey to more than 500 primary election candidates for Maryland Governor, General Assembly, U.S. Senate, and the U.S. House of Representatives. The survey consisted of five questions ("agree" or "disagree") and an invitation to provide a short statement.
Click to confirm your congressional and state voting districts and then review the responses from candidates in your districts. (If they didn't answer, consider letting them know this survey is important to you as a constituent.)