Live on Jan. 12, 2022
Now available on-demand
Maryland is behind other states in how youth are treated in the justice system. Join our panelists on the opening day of the General Assembly 2022 general session as they discuss needed changes.
- Most Reverend William E. Lori, Archbishop of Baltimore
- State Senator Jill P. Carter, District 41
- State Delegate J. Sandy Bartlett, District 32
- James Dold, CEO and founder, Human Rights for Kids
- Krystal Williams, Maryland Office of the Public Defender
Opening prayer: Rev. Marlon Tilghman, Pastor, Ames United Methodist Church
- Moderator: Andre Hepkins, WBAL-TV
Questions? Contact us!